Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Big Shoes Little Feet

One of the best things about being a little girl is playing dress up. The best accessory...Shoes! My mom, who just happens to be one of the most beautiful people I know, had a small but adequate selection of heels. I would slip my feet into those bad boys and strut my stuff all around the house. My little brother would occasionally join in...Wearing my dad's work boots, not heels! The only problem with this little game was the shoes were always too big. Because they weren't made for us we would often stumble and fall. In life there are many decisions we must make. What shoes to wear...What to do with our lives? If you feel like you are always stumbling and falling, maybe your not wearing the right shoes. Maybe you need to try to walk in your own shoes instead of trying to make someone else's work.

"It's in Christ that we find to who we are and what we are living for. Long before we heard of Christ,...He had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone."
Ephesians 1:11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home