Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Lemonade

When I was a little girl, my little brother and a few friends and I decided to have a lemonade stand. We took a table out onto our front lawn, made a few signs, and went into the house to make the lemonade. The only problem with our lemonade stand was we had no lemons. Disappointed and defeated, I examined our options. We could give up and go do something else, or we could find a way to make it work. A pitcher full of water, one cup of sugar and a pack of Kool-Aid later our stand was open for business. People always say, "When life gives you lemons make lemonade". I say, "Don't let the fact that you don't have lemons stop you from making lemonade."

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed"
Proverbs 16:3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home